Recent Posts

Friday, September 28, 2012

4-Sept-2012

Also, people keep asking me what I'm going to do when I get home. I have NO clue what yet (that's still 5 months away!) and I don't know where. I really like Southern Utah, with their schools and small campus....but I don't know if I should apply while I'm on the mission for a returned missioanry scholarship? I think I am going to go crazy just sitting at home. Life back is going to happen fast and it's not going to be a fun adjustment. I was thinking (I get back in Febuary) It wouldn't hurt for me to get back and work (even if it is Coldstone) and apply for a summer semester somewhere and start to get back on track again. Or maybe there's another job I could take during the summer, or something. I have no clue. Maybe if you guys could keep ears open for that, that would be great. Thanks! Sister Embley

0 comments:

Post a Comment